Architectural Project Manager
February 2021 – Architectural Project Manager
Hill Foley Rossi & Associates is currently seeking a mid-level Architectural Project Manager in the Duluth, Georgia office. Successful candidates should have experience in a variety of technical, administration and production aspects of commercial architectural design (construction) projects.
Respond to: Resumes@HFRAA.com
Explore HillFoleyRossi.com to learn more about our firm and what we do. HFR offers some of the most competitive benefits you will find in the industry including;
- Established design firm with projects across varied market areas
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement (401K Plan)
- Paid Time Off
- Support and Promote Professional Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all phases of architectural design projects from conception through construction.
- Manage a team consisting of Project Architects, Job Captains and CADD and Revit support.
- Assist the Studio Director to determine project timelines, staffing allocations and project budgeting.
- Involvement in plan review for quality control and code compliance.
- Client communications including negotiations, design development, client support.
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional work experience in the architecture design field with proven record of accomplishments in successfully overseeing and producing commercial architectural design project.
- Exceptional team-building abilities, detail oriented, problem-solving, follow-through and organization skills are key to this position.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- College degree in Architecture
- Proficient in Revit / AutoCAD for the production of Construction Drawings
- Professional architectural registration is preferred but not required
- Code Review Experience
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, and meet deadlines. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be detail oriented and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability for some travel is a plus
- This is not a remote working position
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.