October 2022 – Civil Engineer
Hill Foley Rossi & Associates, located in Duluth, Georgia, is currently seeking a Civil Engineer. Successful candidates should be able to blend technical knowledge, communicate ideas to creatively solve problems and take initiative to deliver high quality and technically sound site civil designs.
Respond to: Resumes@HFRAA.com
Explore HillFoleyRossi.com to learn more about our firm and what we do. HFR offers some of the most competitive benefits you will find in the industry including:
- Established design firm with projects across varied market areas
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement (401K Plan)
- Paid Time Off
- Support and Promote Professional Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce site/civil construction documents for commercial development.
- Work closely with a team during the design phase of a project to facilitate the production process.
- Responsible for the creation of supporting calculations for the drainage design for the specific site.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with commercial site development require.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D and be able to deliver site planning layouts, storm drainage modeling, water/sanitary sewer design, hydraflow modeling and establishment of plan and profile horizontal and vertical alignment.
- Experience in developing site layout and design including site grading and storm drainage, detention and water quality design, water and sewer infrastructure, erosion and sediment control must be demonstrated.
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, and meet deadlines
This is not a remote working position. Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Architecture & Planning