May 2021 – Architectural Designer
Hill Foley Rossi & Associates is currently seeking an Architectural Designer in our Duluth, Georgia office. Successful candidates should have experience in a variety of technical, administration and production aspects of commercial architectural design (construction) projects.
Respond to: Resumes@HFRAA.com
Explore HillFoleyRossi.com to learn more about our firm and what we do. HFR offers some of the most competitive benefits you will find in the industry including:
- Established design firm with projects across varied market areas
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement (401K Plan)
- Paid Time Off
- Support and Promote Professional Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use of CADD and Revit in the production of construction drawings.
- Involvement in plan review for quality control and code compliance.
- Client communications including design development and client support.
- Exceptional team-building abilities, detail oriented, problem-solving, follow-through and organization skills are key to this position.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- College degree in Architecture
- Experience in Revit / AutoCAD
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, and meet deadlines.